The Fenn School participated in the 2013
Project Bread Walk for Hunger
Our new cherry tree is in full bloom. Thank God for the arrival of Spring!
Coach Rick Muhr
and Steve at Pasta Dinner
A Roman Holiday
The 2013 Marathon Coalition Team
Maria at the Trapp Family Lodge in Vermont
(What is she drinking?)
Ann and Thomas have a new baby boy - Finnegan John!
"Heading Home" in Dorchester,
Pauline in front of a B-25 at Oshkosh
Ian and Emma at Max Patch
Happy 6th Birthday Kaley!
Ian graduated from Tufts!!!
Alex graduated from Hampshire College!!!
Alex and Ian are graduating!!!
Walk for Hunger May 6, 2012
Ian MacLellan's "The Sunset Sessions"
Igs and Steve in front of Nana's House in Southie
Steve finishing the 2012 Boston Marathon
Visting a Berber home in Morocco
Great picture of our grandfather Matt O'Donnell
The Fenn School helping "Heading Home"
Heather and Stephen's wedding photos
Joe, Pauline, and Dawn at Ghost Ranch, NM
Happy 10th Birthday Maggie!!!
Happy 7th Birthday James!!!
The MacLellans in Illinois 1972 (Thanks Maria!)
Hilary and Matt's Wedding - May 21, 2011
Happy Birthday Casey!
Pauline and Dawn in Jordan
Steve (stopped) in Washington Square in Brookline
while running the 2011 Boston Marathon (Thanks Ian!)
Horses in Iceland (Ian MacLellan)
Watch Liz's show of Tucson wild flowers
Gluing and clamping Thomas' cherry table
Meeting with Kurdistan Region President Barzani
Watch Ian MacLellan's Timelapse Video of
New Years 2011 Fireworks
Lots of photos from Thanksgiving 2010
Happy 50th Birthday Maria!!!
Ian running the Loon Mountain Race on July 4th
finishing 17th despite a severe ankle injury
Maggie MacLellan and Aunt Maria playing a duet
Turkey Trip - First batch of photos
Igs cooking pancakes in el Salvador
Mary O'Donnell (later MacLellan) with Rose Kennedy at a JFK Campaign Tea
School children learning the Quran in
the Kakuma refugee camp (Ian MacLellan)
Check out pictures from Bob Hughes' 75th Birthday Party at the Fruitlands
Museum in Harvard, Massachusetts
Latest MacLellan Family News
- The Fenn School participated in the
2013 Project Bread Walk for Hunger (5/5/13)
- Our new cherry tree is in full bloom. Thank God for the arrival of Spring! (4/28/13)
- Today is "Boston Marathon Day" and Steve is running
- A Roman Holiday - the MacLellans, Heather, and Emma in Italy 2013
- Picture of the 2013 Marathon Coalition Team (3/9/13)
- Be sure to keep on eye on Ian MacLellan's blog ... always an adventure!
- Maria at the Trapp Family Lodge in Vermont (1/29/13)
- Ann and Thomas have a new baby boy --- Finnegan John MacLellan! (11/10/12)
- "Heading Home" - The Fenn
School boys, faculty, and families lend a helping hand in setting up a new home for Marie in Dorchester, Mass.
- Had a great time at EAA AirVenture 2012 in Oshkosh,
Wisconsin, especially liked the airshows. We flew back in Joe Steim's Cessna 310R. (7/31/12)
- Visited Ian MacLellan and Emma Scudder
in Asheville, NC (6/17/12)
- Happy 6th Birthday Kaley! (5/26/12)
- Ian graduated from Tufts!!! More pictures soon... (5/20/12)
- Alex graduated from Hampshire College!!!
- Pauline (again!) led the Fenn boys (and
four girls) in the 2012 Walk for Hunger (5/6/12)
- Check out an article about Ian MacLellan on the Tufts
Now website: "The Sunset Sessions
- - Undergraduate singer/songwriters find their voices—and
a growing audience" (4/22/12)
- Igs and Steve in front of Nana's House on East Broadway in Southie celebrating
Igs 53rd birthday (thanks to Pauline for the picture, 4/21/12)
- Great running by Thomas in the 2012 Cherry Blossom 10 Mile
Run - 1:11:59, that 7:12 per mile average pace!!! (4/1/12)
- Check out Ian's latest adventures, projects, and videos on
his Tumblr web site (4/2/12)
- The MacLellans of Lincoln are back from Morocco,
here are some pictures from the trip (3/22/12)
- Picture of our Dad Joe MacLellan --- likely from the 1930's. Thanks Chris! (1/28/12)
- Great picture of our grandfather Matt O'Donnell from Southie compliments of Jim
- Winterized the chicken coop today, perhaps the hens will start laying eggs
if it's warmer and there's more light. (12/11/11)
- Steve is running (he hopes!) in the 2012 Boston Marathon as part of the Boys & Girls Club of Dorchester,
team training started yesterday in Newton. Steve is looking to raise at least $4,000 for the over 4,000 children
that benefit from the club each year.
- Maria found this great picture from a 1976 BC Heights newspaper
- Thanksgiving 2011 Pictures from the Lincoln
MacLellans (thanks Maria!)
- "Heading Home" - The Fenn
boys, faculty, and families help a family set up their new home in Jamaica Plain (11/6/11)
- Fall weekend in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Piloting and Learning at SunState Aviation
in Kissimmee, Florida (10/7/11)
- Joe Steim at the controls of his Cessna Twin T310R N816GH (9/11/11)
- Pictures of the destruction wrought
by Hurricane Irene in Vermont (9/4/11)
- Check out Heather and Stephen's
wedding photos!!! (8/27/11)
- Looking forward to Heather and Stephen's wedding on August 27th!!!
- Check out Ian's updated www.MacLellanImages.com web site (8/15/11)
- The Annual Summer Pilgrimage to Nantucket is underway (8/13/11)
- Happy 10th Birthday Maggie!!! (8/9/11)
- Check out Ian's new blog on Tumblr
- Pauline is attending the
Tufts Summer 2011 Lego Engineering Institute this week (8/1/11)
- The Lincoln MacLellans just returned from an adventurous weekend camping in the White Mountains ... pictures
- Maria, Casey, Thomas, Ann, Maggie, James, and Kaley are all in Grand Lake Stream, Maine (7/30/11)
- Happy 7th Birthday James! (6/21/11)
- Great Father Day card from Alex to Steve (6/19/11)
- The MacLellans in Normal, Illinois back in 1972 (Thanks Maria for finding
- Ian MacLellan is in Sassoleone, Italy WWOOFing on an organic farm (5/25/11)
- Maggie ran in the "Girls on the Run 5K" Saturday in Columbia,
Maryland - great job! (5/21/11)
- Hilary Holmes and Matt Cessna's Wedding - May 21, 2011
- Thomas has finished his gorgeous cherry table as a Mother's Day Present for Ann
- Happy Birthday Casey!
- Pauline led the Fenn boys (and some
visiting girls) in the 2011 Walk for Hunger (5/1/11)
- Pauline MacLellan is safely back from a trip to Jordan with Dawn Steim.
- Steve ran in the 2011 Boston Marathon
in 4:38 (15 minutes faster than last year) and raised money for the Curley K-8 School. Thank you for everyone's
love and support!!
- They have a date! Check out Heather and Stephen's wedding planning
web site (3/27/11)
- Ian is back from Iceland - looking forward to lots of great pictures and stories! (3/28/11)
- Check out Liz's great YouTube video/picture show of the
wild flowers of Tucson, Arizona on the last day of Winter (3/20/11).
- Steve is running in the 2011 Boston Marathon to raise money for the Curley K-8
School in Jamaica Plain, training is going well, 13 mile run Sunday, four weeks to go...
- Thomas is crafting a nine foot long solid cherry table for his house in Maryland
- Ian is in Iceland beginning Saturday March 20th on a week long Tufts geology field trip, looking forward to
getting great pictures and stories (3/20/11)
- YouTube video from Maria - Nick of Johnny and Louise relates
how he learned his girlfriend's many names (3/15/11)
- "Begone Satan" - A student film project circa
1973 by Matt Micka filmed at Campion Jesuit High School.(3/17/11)
- See if you can find 16 year old Steve in Matt's film...
posted a great SnapShow of Hilary's Bridal Shower (3/8/11)
- Snow in Texas --- It's Wacky Weather Time! Thanks for great pictures, Chris (2/5/11)
- We're buried in even more snow in Lincoln. Got another 15" this week (2/5/11)
- Ian MacLellan is back safely from Erbil, Iraq as part of a
Tufts University Institute for Global Leadership trip to Kurdistan.
- New Year 2011:
- Merry Christmas 2010!!!
out Maria's photo's on Snapfish of Liz, Louise, Igs, Eleanor, Matt, and more! (12/22/10)
- Watch Liz and choir friends sing in a flash mob video
"Random Act of Culture" in the Tuscon Mall (she's right under in "LI" in FINISH LINE in a geen
sweatshirt and Santa hat) (12/18/10)
- Chris ran in the Dallas White Rock Marathon --- Great job Chris!!!
- Lots of photos from Thanksgiving 2010 at
the Lincoln MacLellans (11/25/10)
- Two new chickens have joined the flock in Lincoln (11/21/10)
- "Kids in Charge" - what would kids plan for a Thanksgiving Feast?
- We're planning a Thanksgiving celebration at the Lincoln MacLellans --- click
- Read a description of Alex MacLellan's Div III project - A Book Artist's
History of the Book: A Story in Three Parts (10/30/10)
- Steve ran the Cape Cod Marathon on Halloween in 4:37:29, Christopher MacLellan's
time remains unbeaten (10/31/10)
- Ian went to the doctor on 10/24, Xrays, doesn't appear to be a fracture, will see the podiatrist next week.
Was unable to run in the CC Marathon! (10/31/10)
- Ian has launched a new web site: ItsRealForUs.com
- Will the Harry Potter phenomenon outlive the release of the books and movies? What about Harry Potter fans
has driven them to create their own sport, genre of music, and philanthropic organization? Check out the web site
to find out...
- Check out the update on Dr. Gary Witman, a close friend of Ignatius,
Sue and Jenny who was recently paralyzed in waves at Narragansett (Igs 10/11/10)
- Great visit with Alex MacLellan at Hampshire College, he's working on his "Div 3" project on the
history of the book, including the changes and implications of the Internet. (10/10/10)
- Happy Birthday Maria, Louise, Christopher, and Liz!!!
- Stephen started his new teaching job as a first/second grade teacher at the Graham
& Parks School in Cambridge, Massachusetts (9/7/10)
- Ian and his Dad ran in the 2010 Galway
City Marathon on August 29th, oustanding 3:12 run by Ian (8/29/10)
- Pauline and Steve are back from Ireland ---
what a beautiful country. Lots of photos, including many of Brittany and Ian (9/4/10)
- Check out this outstanding timelapse video from atop Blackford Hill near
Edinburgh, Scotland made by Ian, for Britanny. Great music too! (8/16/10)
- Jenny next to a camel in Israel (8/14/10)
- Experimental gallery of Ian's 2010 Scotland Trip (8/10/10)
- Ignatius MacLellan shot an amazing 37 on the front 9 at the Beaver
Meadow Golf Course in Concord, New Hampshire this weekend. Congratulations Igs! (7/31/10)
Maria's SnapFish slide show of the 2010 MacAttack weekend! (7/28/10)
- Ian is now in Scotland visiting Brittany. We'll occasionally report on his location and adventures. (7/24/10)
- Check out the first batch of photos from the 2010 MacAttack weekend
in Wells, Maine (7/4/10)
- Aunt Liz and Regina singing "I Wanna Be A Dog"
- Ian ran the Loon Mountain Race on July 4th and finished 17th despite a
severe ankle injury
- YouTube video of Maggie MacLellan playing the violin ---
with a little help from Aunt Maria (6/19/10)
- Stephen and Heather are traveling in Sweden - looking forward to hearing news of their adventure! (6/15/10)
- Ian won 1st place in the 20-29 age group in the 6.7 mile 2010 Great
Lincoln Steeplechase with a 44:14 time (6/13/10)
- Great visit with Alex at Cricket Creek Farm in Williamstown, Mass, including
a trip to Mass MOCA in North Adams (6/6/10)
- The 2010 Mac Attack will take place over the July 4th Mac Weekend in Wells,
- Heather Angstrom received her Masters in Public Health from
Tuft's University School of Medicine on May 23rd --- Congratulations Heather!
- Alex is working as an intern this Summer at the Cricket Creek Farm
in beautiful Williamstown,
- Steve and Ian ran their first mountain trail race May 29th at Mt. Wachusetts
in Princeton, MA. Ian came in 48th (38:44) and his Dad came in 234th (52:22) (5/29/10)
- Great running by Ian (5th place) and Stephen (15th place) in the first
"Feed the Need" trail race in Lincoln (5/23/10)
- Congratulations to Stephen MacLellan on a new job! This Fall, Stephen will be a first/second grade teacher
at the Graham & Parks School in Cambridge, Massachusetts (5/3/10)
- Pauline MacLellan and Ellen Campbell led a group of boys from the
Fenn School in the 2010 Boston Walk for Hunger --- lots of great photos (5/2/10)
- Steve completed a charity run in the 2010 Boston Marathon in 4:52:52
on April 19th. Thank you for everyone's support of Good Sports!
- Thomas completed the 2010 Cherry Blossom 10 Mile Run on April 11th with
an excellent time of 1:13:52 --- very impressive running
- Ian won 1st Place in the Boston
Press Photographers Association 2009 College Photo Contest --- great job, Ian!
- Check out Maria's YouTube video of the very high water at the Slaterville
Reservoir and dam across the street (Maria 3/31/10)
- Turkey Trip - First batch of photos (Steve MacLellan 3/22/10)
- First flower of Spring in New England (Stephen MacLellan 3/6/10)
- Check out pictures from the February 2010 trip to el Salvador --- thanks
- The Texas MacLellans enjoying a rare 10" of snow --- what great
- Ann, Thomas and the kids buried in snow in Maryland (2/6/10)
- Please help the survivors of the quake
in Haiti --- click here for a list of charities.
- Stephen helping Thomas finish his house in Maryland (1/16/10)
- Several MacLellans are participating in the Tufts University's "Trek
to Talloires" exercise challenge --- Good luck!
- Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year!
- Aunt Casey and Evza play Auld Lang Syne next to Grand
Lake Stream in Maine (Maria MacLellan 2009)
- Ian MacLellan won both the Student Grand and Honorable
Mention Prizes from 2009 Photo Philanthropy Activist for his work in Africa
- Congratulations Chris on a 3:57:58 time in the Dallas White Rock Marathon!!!
- Ian's Tent staked out in Lincoln (11/29/09)
- Halloween Fun 2009
- Check out Ian's great photos from
Uganda in the Harvard Magazine (10/27/09)
- 2009 Marine Corps Marathon - Steve finished in 4:41 (Chris's time remains unbeaten!)
- Cadi says, "Dad, it's too early for snow!" (10/18/09)
- Check out the new Epilogos web site - www.epilogos.org (10/11/09)
- Team Boston decathletes Deta Lula and Ian
MacLellan pose in front of Curio.House's rainwater harvesting system (10/10/09)
MacLellan participated in the Walk to Defeat ALS on October 17th in honor of her mother Betty Merck. Check out
her page and please support her.
- Alex MacLellan visiting with his parents in Northampton, Mass (10/04/09)
- Maria, Casey, and Bobby were vacationing in Cocoa
Beach Florida at the Oceans Landing Resort (9/22/09)
- Maria MacLellan and Casy Corney participated
in The Walk for Hasbro Children's Hospital on October 4th
- Chris MacLellan and his cross country team met President George W. Bush.
- YouTube video of Senator Ted Kennedy's motorcade going
by 900 East Broadway in South Boston, where Ann and Dennis Missett now live (8/27/09)
- Mary O'Donnell (later our mother Mary MacLellan) with Rose Kennedy
at a JFK Campaign Tea in Boston. Is that Nana O'Donnell right behind Rose? (8/28/09)
- Nantucket Mermaids and More - Photos from the 2009 MacLellan Nantucket Vacation
- Click here for the final update of Ian's legal and justice
work in Kisumu, Kenya
- Maria and Casey are in Maine, we'll see them and everyone else on Nantucket Saturday (8/1/09)
- Hilary Holmes started he new job with Kappa Alpha Theta - click here for photos
- Patrick Holmes and his proud Mom, Igs, and Liz at his graduation
from the WyoTech School in California where he received the "Best Academic Achievement" award (June 2009)
- Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, CA (Chris MacLellan)
- Three day old chicks at the MacLellans --- What should we name them??? (7/3/09)
- Maria is planning a camping trip July 17-19 --- click here for details!
- Check out pictures from Bob Hughes' 75th Birthday Party at the Fruitlands
Museum in Harvard, Massachusetts --- Thanks Lucille!!! (6/28/09)
- Happy 5th Birthday James MacLellan!!! (June 21st)
- Igs, Eleanor, Hillary, and Michelle at the Red Sox Friday night (6/19/09)
- Happy Birthday Brittany Wright! (June 18th)
- Alex is working this summer at the farm at Hampshire College, driving tractors,
haying, and taking care of the animals. Click here for photos of Alex working at the farm.(6/14/09)
- Guess whose birthday is coming up? (Maria MacLellan)
- Louise and Nick dancing at the Pen
Bay Healthcare annual "Shall We Dance?" gala (Lynda Clancy)
- Hilary Holmes graduates from Ohio Wesleyan University
May 10, 2009! (YouTube compliments of Maria, awaiting pictures)
- Two cute chicks have moved to Lincoln (5/10/09)
- Pauline and the Fenn Boys get ready to start the 2009 Walk for Hunger (5/3/09)
- Photos from Maggie MacLellan's First Communion Weekend (4/26/09)
- Photos from 2009 Boston Marathon (Updated 4/22/09)
- Check out Ian's updated gallery of his 2007 Crosscountry bike trip
- Hear Reverend John Merck sing "The Star Spangled
- How is Steve's 2009 Boston Marathon training progressing? Check it out!
- Check out Ian's "Dream Job" and vote for him by April
- Sadly Toby-the-Dog was struck by a car and killed, a great dog, great picture of Toby
and James taken by Chris (3/22/09)
- Steve is posting his Marathon training on twitter.com/sjmaclellan
- Brittany Wright and Ian MacLellan at Powershift2009 in Washington
- Maria and Casey at Mardi Gras Celebration ... wonder where? (2/24/09)
- Alex's Rat --- Looking for an escape route (2/2/09)
- Igs and Eleanor are at the Capital (with tickets!) for today's Inaguratuion
of Barack Obama ... we'll post reports and pictures as we get them (1/20/09)
- Happy New Year!!! (Thanks Maria, 12/31/08)
- Check out "ChocolateTomato", Pauline's New Blog (12/31/08)
- Horsing Around in Texas - Chris, Terry, Meghan Rose, Igs, Liz, Regina,
Maria enjoying a Christmastime ride (12/29/08)
- The Macbook Repair Saga (12/29/08)
- "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas..." - Snow covered MacLellans
of Lincoln (12/23/08)
- Happy Holidays! - Wonderful YouTube video of MacLellan
family moments ... and some great singing from Maria MacLellan (12/20/08)
- "Come Baby Jesus, Come" - Creche scene at Lincoln MacLellans (12/19/08)
- Kaley, Maggie, and James having a Christmas laugh in front of Tom
and Ann's new fireplace (12/18/08)
- Congratulations to Chris
MacLellan for finishing the Dallas White Rock Marathon Sunday December 14th in 4:19:52!
- Alex working on the Hampshire College Pedal Powered Corn Sheller
- Poor Cadi! Bandaged up after minor foot surgery (12/1/08)
- Check out an
article from the Boston Globe about Epilogos and San Jose Villanueva, el Salvador (11/9/08)
- Check out Ian's new MacLellanImages layout! (11/8/08)
- Chris ran "The DRC Half" on Sunday November 2nd in
Dallas and finished in an impressive time of 1:41:42.00, that's 7:46 a mile --- great job Chris!
- Maria and Casey visit the MD Macs (Maggie, Kaley, James and Ann) for Halloween 2008
- Alex and Cadie-the-Dog at Hampshire College (10/26/08)
- Sadly Sister Mary Margaret, a wonderful and talented Carmelite nun and a good friend of the MacLellan family,
died Sunday October 19, 2008 while on a trip to Georgia
- Check out Maria's YouTube videos of her recent New Orleans trip:
- Ian at Anti-War Rally in Boston 10/13/08
- Steve finished the Baltimore Marathon on October 11th with
a time of 4:55:29, 2,259th of 3,114 finishers ... not too shabby for an Old Guy, despite a hot day and significant
hills ... pictures of the very sore runner will be posted later this week
- "Daddy ... where's my dinner?" Kaley and Maggie MacLellan (10/10/08)
- Presidential Politics
- Maria has posted some B&W pictures on JPG Magazine (10/5/08)
- Check out more of Ian's Israel Trip Pictures (10/2/08)
- Check out Stephen's beautiful woodworking pictures on
- Ian MacLellan plans on running the 2009 Boston Marathon for Tufts on April 20th!
- Igs is recovering from his knee surgery (Maria 9/5/08)
- Ian has started at Tufts University and is doing very well
- Lucille Thibeault Hughes graduating from 8th Grade in 1949? (4th from